Rich Men Dating Advice - How to Get a Rich Man to Notice You
Although most women love decent men who have good qualities that go with this decency - a good sense of humor, a good speaker and good appearance. Maybe it would be nice if the man is so rich. It can be wishful thinking, but you can get some good tips on how to get noticed by a rich man.
To begin, look at your physical self. It means taking a close look at how you dress, how you arrange yourself, and how you appear physically. Avoid wearing clothes that make you look like a rock star or a glamorous girl who is overdressed. Avoid too many colorful pendants and fake jewelry because it is a stop. Try to wear more sophisticated styles that would suit you well. Be attractive and beautiful, a little sensual, but do not overdo it. Make sure your hands are clean and your nail polish is the most delicate color you can use on your nails to go with this sophisticated and soft look.
Here are some of the other ways in which a woman can make a rich man notice her;
- 1. Be in the right place if you want to end up with a rich man, you have to meet rich men. Being visible could be as easy as walking with a dog in a posh environment or drinking a cup of tea at a 5-star hotel. You can also take part in a charitable fundraiser, get involved in a political candidate or spend time in a country club.
- 2. Be attractive to him. Rich men are attracted to women who know how to take care of themselves. You need to be aware of your physical appearance ... you must be clean, healthy, well-groomed and stylish - never neglected, careless or vulgar. If you want to put on a guy with a big wallet, you have to look like a million dollars.
- 3. Be aware of your body. If you need to lose weight, work out and have a health plan to keep your body in shape. Do not forget to look healthy, not too thin and not too fat. A rich man like most men likes to look at a woman who has a good physique that fits her outfit.
- 4. Be smarter than the rest of the women! Successful men are usually well-educated people. Even if they do not have a college diploma, they are still very much aware of issues such as economics, politics, the industry they belong to (like sports), and so on. Expand your knowledge, have your own opinion on specific topics and express yourself well. Avoid the language of the street and make no noise (at all!).
- 5. Behave yourself like a worthy woman: Rich men like to interact with these women who are sensible enough to behave with dignity. Often, rich men tend to be excited by the way girls show up. A woman who acts in a mature and modest manner is much preferable to a woman who behaves rude and childish. If you want to go to the upscale neighborhoods with your millionaire date, you must keep dignity.
- 6. Be confident in everything that concerns you. Trust is the best friend of a woman. If you want a rich man to notice you, you have to be sure of yourself. Be proud of the woman you are and the femininity you have. You have to behave with dignity and balance.
- 7. Always practice good manners. Avoid vulgar or obscene language. Remember to not bite your nails if you have this habit of covering your mouth when yawning and talking to your full mouth. Be polite in your ways. If you need help with this, read a few good manners books to guide you.